How Does Max Auto Replace Back & Side Windows?
Replacing the back and side windows of your vehicle requires technicians that have the skills and experience to do it safely. Plus, it’s necessary to have the premium parts and products on hand to ensure the job is done right. You can get all of this and more at Max Auto Glass.
When we perform a back or side window replacement, we’ll typically begin with the following actions:
- Damage assessment: Depending on the size of the damage, we may be able to safely fill in cracks or chips in the glass. If this can’t be performed, we’ll recommend a replacement.
- Start preparing the area: The vehicle’s door panel and surrounding components will need to be removed so that our technicians can gain full access to the glass.
- Thoroughly clean: This may seem simple, but if the area isn’t cleaned extremely well, you may experience issues with the replacement. Not to mention shards of glass or other debris can enter the vehicle. Our technicians will vacuum all of the loose glass and clean the area well before proceeding with replacement.
- Replace the side or rear window: Using a few high-tech tools, our technicians can install a brand new side or rear window in the vehicle.
- Test the window: Once the window has been installed, we’ll test the functionality and integrity of the new auto glass.
- Leave your windows spotless: We’ll clean the glass a final time to make sure it’s spotless.
At Max Auto, safe replacements that meet the strictest industry standards is what we provide day in and day out. You can be confident that your car window replacement service is going to be performed by skilled professionals who hold advanced credentials, specifically in safe car window replacement.
What To Expect During Your Car Window Replacement
While every car window replacement service is a little different, our technicians follow a full checklist of required actions to make sure the service is completed to the highest standards. When we perform a mobile auto glass replacement, our technicians strive to arrive onsite in 24 hours or less to deliver safe, effective results.
When it comes to providing a quality replacement service experience, our team promises to deliver the following:
- Certified Technicians: Our technicians are certified by the Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC), as well as Dow Corporation. These two certifications are the gold standard for auto glass repair and replacement and are basically the equivalent of a master’s degree for an auto glass technician.
- We’ll Come To You: At Max Auto, mobile auto glass repair and replacement is in our DNA. We’ll come to wherever you are located in Tucson and provide safe and effective service for your vehicle. Bonus alert, our mobile glass repair and replacement services in Tucson and the surrounding areas are completely free of charge. Call 520-498-1234 or use our contact form to go ahead and get a mobile service scheduled.
- Fast Car Window Repairs: We strive to be onsite within 24 hours or less to have your repair completed. Our skilled technicians are equipped using the best tools and products available, so we can finish the repair quickly and conscientiously. Most window replacements and repairs can be completed in an hour or less.
Our car window repair and replacement was designed to be as easy and stress free as possible. We make sure the side or rear window service you receive from Max Auto contributes to your vehicle driving away stronger and safer than before.