Windshield Replacement and Repair
In many cases, Max Auto Glass professionals can fix your windshield damage. Windshield repair is the preferred choice for consumers and insurance companies both from a waste and cost standpoint.
Our experienced technicians use the vacuum pressure repair method. When performed properly, this windshield repair technique has the following benefits to the customer:
- Restores the windshield to original condition in terms of material strength
- Eliminates light scatter and haze that results from glass damage
- Prevents damage from spreading further
- Restores a smooth, clean surface for the windshield
- Saves consumers and insurance companies money
Do I Need a Windshield Replacement?
There are some factors that determine whether a vehicle needs a windshield replacement or simply a repair. These factors include:
- Size – If the damage is too large, the windshield may not be repairable
- Location – If the damage is located in the driver’s line of sight or too close to the edge, the auto glass may not be repairable
- Depth – If the damage enters the windshield laminate, the glass might not be repairable
For additional information about our windshield replacements, call us at (520) 498-1234.