We know you’re busy. That’s why from the time you call, we strive to get your windshield repaired or replaced within 24 hours.
For your convenience, we provide mobile auto glass repair and installation. Max Auto Glass will repair your windshield at your home or even at the office while you work. Our friendly technicians travel all over Tucson and the surrounding areas taking excellent care of our customers. Best of all, our mobile service is FREE.
You can also choose to have your service performed at one of our many BRAKEmax locations.
Our representatives are always on hand to answer your questions about our mobile auto glass repairs. Please call us at (520) 498-1234, and we’ll do our best to serve you.
No Need to Wait for Repair—We Come to You
A rock hits your windshield as you’re driving and creates a small, star-shaped ding in the glass. What next?
Getting it fixed is a disruption in your busy schedule. It’s natural to think the ding won’t get bigger or cause any other problems. Many people continue to drive for days or weeks with the glass cracked, and all is fine. Until the crack suddenly enlarges, or an unrelated crash causes the windshield to crumble in a shower of glass.
The safety features of an intact windshield aren’t often considered when the glass has a small crack or ding in it. However, the windshield is designed to absorb a lot of the impact from a crash. The driver and passengers are protected from being thrown from the car, too, by the windshield. If the glass is unstable, all those safety features disappear.
Max Auto Glass is always ready to repair or replace a damaged windshield for you so that doesn’t happen. Accidents are never expected, so it needs to be taken care of right away. That’s why we offer mobile auto glass repair!
There is no reason to wait until you can arrange to take your car into the auto glass shop. We take care of front windshields as well as side and back windows, too. Plus, the calibration that is part of the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) in many cars today can be handled by our certified technicians during a mobile window repair, too. We’ve got you covered!
Repair or Replace?
Our technicians can assist you in determining which is the safest way to proceed: a repair or a replacement. Here are some considerations:
- The quarter test: If a chip in your auto glass is smaller than a quarter, it can probably be repaired safely. Larger than that, though, means the window should be replaced.
- If the flying object that caused the chip didn’t cause damage penetrating the inner layer of plastic, it can be repaired.
- A crack causes more problems. The glass tends to separate after it cracks simply from dirt getting in the crack or the ordinary movement of the car. It’s best to replace the glass after a crack.
- Replacement is recommended if the damage is directly in front of the driver’s field of vision. It will only get worse over time, so it’s best to go ahead and replace it right away.
Whether your auto glass needs to be repaired or must be replaced, we come to your home or office to do the work. Consult with the auto glass specialists at Max Auto Glass for their advice when they arrive for your mobile windshield repair if you are uncertain.
Your Mobile Window Replacement
Our technicians work hard to arrive onsite within 24 hours after the damage to your auto glass. We will provide high-quality replacement service and promise the following:
- To entrust your glass repair to only technicians certified by the Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC), as well as Dow Corporation. These are the highest standards for an auto glass technician.
- To provide safe, effective service for your vehicle’s glass repair or replacement.
- To finish the repair quickly, most within one hour or less.
Stress-free. Convenient. Professional. Contact Max Auto for mobile glass repair!
The ADAS and Your Auto Glass
Today’s technology in vehicles adds to the safety of the driver, passengers, and everyone else on the road. ADAS are designed to avoid crashes through the use of technologies that alert drivers to potential hazards. Increasingly, they will be able to take over control of the vehicle to avoid these dangers.
Replacing or repairing auto glass today must take ADAS into consideration, so these safety features aren’t compromised in any way. The Max Auto Glass technicians will assess the systems used by your vehicle, such as automatic windshield wipers and headlights, dashboards with heads-up displays, or pedestrian or vehicle warning systems. The auto glass and these systems must be re-calibrated when the glass is repaired or replaced.
Recalibration of ADAS Systems
Considering the sophistication of this technology, it is critical that any service relating to the ADAS in any way must be precise and done correctly. Max Auto Glass personnel are certified by the AGSC so that you know the job is being done by professionals who know what they are doing.
Your ADAS uses sensors, cameras, and other components that will all be re-installed and re-calibrated correctly. These devices all operate with the assumption that they have a flawless viewing area to work with. If they don’t, they will not be providing accurate data to the vehicle or the driver. That can be deadly.
During the calibration process, the Max Auto Glass technician will:
- Scan the vehicle’s onboard computer system using advanced diagnostic equipment to determine all ADAS present.
- Develop a plan for repairing damaged parts and replacement of sensors or control modules affected.
- Scan the system at completion of repair or replacement to make sure all is well.
- Test drive the vehicle to verify the accuracy of systems on the road.
There is no room for error in glass repair and re-calibration of ADAS. You can be assured that Max Auto Glass technicians will match the exact standards required for your safety.
Back and Side Windows
Damage to the back or side windows of your vehicle requires specific skills and experience and we have the technicians to meet the need. Max Auto Glass also has the needed premium parts on hand.
A back or side window replacement includes:
- Properly preparing the area, including the vehicle’s door panels to gain access to the glass.
- Cleaning the area before beginning any replacement or repair, including getting rid of all glass shards or debris.
- Replacing the appropriate window(s) using high-tech tools.
- Testing the window for proper function and integrity of the new glass.
- Cleaning the glass to a spotless shine!
The Max Auto Glass mobile service is free! Your safety is our concern.